Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The little lips....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I am black because of my work . No I am not dark complexioned. I break coals for the thekedaar. He has a big godown for coal bits. I am a girl. What can study do for a child like me? I have never been to school. I earn for myself and my parents for them. Some money serves as a morsel for my sisters and me. They are very small. Rahmana is six others are smaller. I am very big .I am '8'. My mother never went to school. She is earning for herself. We are all self-dependent. We do not need to study. Food is our first concern. If we start studying who will care for us, even the thekedar will throw us away. Thekedar uncle says school is bad for my sisters and me. His son goes to school, it is only meant for those boys who live in kothi........................hee-hi-hee-hi, I and school, no sir we are not born for that."
The little lips quivered and the bright eyes wetted. With the same sky for both you and them, no one cares for diverting happiness, hope and light from their lives. You are the chosen one to change their course of fate. You can take up your powerful thoughts and sound the buggle to free them from this doomed state. They do not need money, they need your thoughts. They need affirmative steps to the road of their freedom from chains of labour.
Change your attitude towards them , you will find your brother and sisters in them. They are like you, you are like them . So change yourselves, to change them. MAIL YOUR PRECIOUS THOUGHTS. Your thoughts are invaluable to change the world of small wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts are valuable, Do contribute your feelings in words...